Do you need to use my writings to your work?
But under my license terms.
This work by Eng. Madhawa Habarakada is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.madhawa.lk/adopt-my-publications/.
What the above meant to you?
- You can adapt the contents of my work as long as they are “Shared Alike”.
- You cannot use my work for any commercial purposes.
- If you want to cite my articles, in your work you are most welcome.
- If you want to copy my content and use as they are yours as it is, it is a BIG NO.
- If you want to use my articles in your work, Yes you can, as long as they are shared as they are in the original content and link back to my original content.
- If you want to use my work for any commercial purposes, you should contact me before and agree upon my conditions. Use the contact me page for that.
Want something other than the above? Again, contact me via the contact page.